Childe Hassam Fourth of July Face Mask
Childe Hassam’s The Fourth of July, 1916 (The Greatest Display of the American Flag Ever Seen in New York, Climax of the Preparedness Parade in May) is a glorious sea of American flags, crowded streets, and Fifth Avenue skyscrapers. The colorful salute is also a beloved work of American Impressionism. Salute the red, white, and blue with a Hassam The Fourth of July Reusable Fabric Face Mask. Designed to be worn by men or women.
Consider ordering our matching umbrella or reversible rain cape.
- Contoured mask design “hugs” chin; will not ride up into eye area
- Adjustable ear loops offer all-day comfort
- Special mask design does not interfere with eyeglasses
- Adjustable nose bridge for a snug fit
- Inside pocket hold 5-layer PM2.5 disposable filter insert (1 included; replacement filters available)
- Durable yet breathable woven 3-layer polyester fabric
- Hygienically packaged
- Machine washable; dryer safe
- One size fits most